Go Back   CALIFORNIA FIREFIGHTER.com- The California Fire Service Network > SECONDARY SECTION > IN MEMORY OF CALIFORNIA'S FALLEN

Notices

Old 04-14-2017, 13:37
Super Moderator

Default LODD- Timothy A. Anderson, Sacramento County Airport Fire Deaprtment

The Sacramento County Airport Fire Department and Sacramento Area Firefighters, Local 522 are saddened to announce the loss of one of their own in the line of duty.

Sacramento County Airport Fire Department Captain Timothy A. Anderson succumbed to job-related cancer on April 4, 2017. A veteran of the United States Air Force, Anderson brought his years of experience as a Aircraft Crash Rescue Firefighter to the Sacramento County Airport Fire Department in 2004. He continued to serve his country in the role of an active USAF- Reservist Master Sergeant until the time of his passing.

Brother Andersonís passion for Fire and Rescue was only surpassed by his love for family. He is survived by his wife Lacey and his three sons, Mason, Bryce and Gavin.

Memorial

Funeral services for Brother Anderson will be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at the Divine Savior Church, 9079 Greenback Lane, Orangevale, California. Uniformed personnel are asked to arrive by 10:00 a.m. and dress in Class A, or Class B with long sleeves and tie. All fire personnel are welcome to attend. Parking can be found in the back of the church.
OUR DISCLAIMER- The views and opinions posted on this website are solely those of the original authors, news source or registered members. These views and opinions do not represent those of Californiafirefighter.com (CAFF.com), Admin, their advertisers or any associated companies or vendors.
OUR EMAIL- californiafirefighter@hotmail.com
Old 04-14-2017, 14:08

Default Re: LODD- Timothy A. Anderson, Sacramento County Airport Fire Deaprtment

Rest In Peace Sir... My condolences to your family.
Old 04-14-2017, 14:19

Default Re: LODD- Timothy A. Anderson, Sacramento County Airport Fire Deaprtment

Prayers to his family and friends.
Old 04-14-2017, 14:42

RIP Captain Anderson
Old 04-14-2017, 16:05

RIP brother.
Old 04-14-2017, 18:11

RIP Brother. Condolences to his family and friends.
My comments are my personal opinion, based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice as I am not an attorney and if you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!
Old 04-14-2017, 20:20
Banned

Goddamnit. as an Air Force ARFF brother to another, I hope you Rest In Peace.
Old 04-15-2017, 21:03

Rest in Peace Captain Anderson.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:47

To another Air Force brother and firefighter ,, RIP and condolences to the Anderson family.
Old 05-02-2017, 22:11

Oh man. So sad to hear. This guy gave so much to his country. AND THEN decided he wanted to give more. We need more people like him in the world today. RIP Capt. Anderson.