Go Back   CALIFORNIA FIREFIGHTER.com- The California Fire Service Network > CURRENT STATEWIDE WORKING INCIDENTS INFO and UPCOMING EVENTS and TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES > UPCOMING EVENTS and TRAINING OPPORTUNIES

Notices

Old 08-31-2017, 00:42

Default Fire Shirts for Texas Firefighters

I'm sure a lot of us received the same email today from the Secret List but if not I just wanted to spread the word. I can't imagine what those guys and gals are going through over there after the hurricane.

See below...

"All,
This is a immediate request for unused fire/rescue/EMS department or company t-shirts of any and all sizes to be distributed to Texas Firefighters (and their families) who have suffered property losses. The shirts will provide them with something new to wear after losing so much, and it also allows them to wear the logo of those departments, locals, associations and fire companies that were able to help.

If your fire department, EMS or rescue squad, association or local is able to help, by sending some of YOUR DEPARTMENT T-SHIRTS, please send them to:

Fire Shirts
c/o Texas State Fire Marshals Office
333 Guadalupe Street
Austin, TX 78701

The t-shirts will be provided specifically to firefighters, EMT's and medics who have suffered losses over the last few days. This is the same that was done for Firefighters impacted by Katrina and it was very helpful and appreciated.
Take Care. be Careful. Pass It On.
BillyG
The Secret List 8/30/2017-1730 Hours "